If you have created a new blog, and are looking to earn money in a simple and convenient way, we are here to help you with the same. You need to engage a high traffic of visitors to your website on a regular basis. And for that you will have to invest a lot of time and efforts. First of all, you will have to understand what blog monetization is. Initially, you should not post too much ads on your website as it may affect the rating of the website in SERP’s. You can also go for the affiliate programs to get traffic on your website or blog. It’s an automated marketing program where a web advertiser places the Merchant’s ad on his own website through a team of webmasters. To automatically create and update the sitemap for your blog and submit it to search engines, you can also install a Google XML Sitemap Plug-in. you may also create an account with search engines such as Google, Bing etc. and submit your sitemap to their Webmaster Tools. You may also get ads for your website and earn money by placing them on your website or blogs. Here, I am going to tell you about a plugin, which allows you to earn a fair amount of money every month.
MageNet is basically a plugin that helps you to sell relevant ads from your blog and receive payment through PayPal. There may be a number of questions arising in your mind about thus useful plugin. Well, I am here to help you with the same. I am going to tell you the benefits of installing MageNet plugin as well as how can you earn the maximum from your blog.
- First thing to do- first of all, install the MageNet plugin for your blog. Then, sign up at magenet.com and add your blog to get your MageNet key.
- Price of an ad- The earning on each ad may vary with the PR of website and the number of ads the blog. However, you may also fix your own prices in your account’s settings after you sign up.
- Date of payment- As an ad is posted on your blog; you will automatically start receiving payments. The first payment comes after 30 days to your PayPal account. After reaching an amount minimum of 50$, the payment can be transferred anytime to your PayPal account.
- How MageNet sells an ad- after you sign up with MageNet, it indexes the content of your blog and gets a list of advertisers to wants to purchase an ad for the specific keywords. Once the keywords are found in the content of your blog, the respective pages are offered for the placements of ads.
- Types of blogs or websites- you can submit any kind of blogs or websites into MageNet. But you should also note that MageNet doesn’t promote pornography, escort services and websites with adult contents.
- Freedom to choose- You may also forbid ads form the specific pages of your blog. You can also block the sites for you don’t want to place ads.