Since you just have created a website, you might be looking for the ways to increase the visitors’ traffic on your website. Well, it’s not as easy as it looks and you need to work very hard and invest a lot of time to get consistent visitors on your website. To bring a high traffic to your website, you need to upload unique and quality content on your blog or website. But this is just a small step and you have miles to go. To increase traffic on your website, your website should be top-rated in the SERP’s that means it should top on the search engine result pages. In order to get a good rank in the SERP’s; it’s much necessary to build the links of your blog on the relevant websites and Links Management helps you to do the same. If you have no idea about how to build links for your website, I am giving few details of link building that will surely help you.
- First of all, you will have to find out the cost of your top ten keywords that you can afford. In order to focus and find out those keywords, you need to do a competitive research on the keywords using Free SEO Cost Calculator Tool. Using this tool, you can find out that how much it will cost and how many links you actually need to top the SERP’s.
- In order to not spend much money, and to the boost Google ranking of your website, you need to choose the right niche and right keyword for your website through a comparative study of all relevant keywords.
- You need to make a detailed link building plan for your website as doing a lot of things without a plan may be harmful for your website. The Free SEO Cost Calculator has developed a detailed link building plan to help with you top on the search engine result pages and that also within a certain budget.
- After you have chosen a detailed link building plan, you may start getting backlinks but you are not supposed to hurry up. As per the Google algorithm and in order to look natural to Google, you are supposed to perform slowly and steadily.
- You should try to surround your links with some keyword-rich content as the links surrounded with such content look more natural to Google.
- There is a special rule for the large websites with various pages and the rule is the 80% of the links should point to the homepage of the website and 20% of the links should point to the inner pages of the website. It has been seen that the websites with backlinks to various pages of the website has been got better ranking than the website with backlinks only to homepages.
- Today, only off-page optimization is not enough to rank on Google as the on-page optimization is also equally important. You should upload at least 50 pages with unique content to your website. You should write unique content for your website, create a sitemap and upload it to the Google.